- Nationwide Comprehensive Inspection Service of all types of Vehicles and Motor Cycles.
- Remote Imaging and Desk-Top Assessments.
- HGV, Plant and Agricultural Vehicles Inspections.
- Post Repair Inspections.
- Pre-Repair Estimating.
- Expert Witness Reports.
- Forensic Damage Consistency Reports.
- Caravan Inspections.
- Fraud/Theft Investigation Service.
- Credit Hire Analysis Reports.
- Continental Repatriation Service.
- Bodyshop Compliance Audits.
- Locus/Accident Site Inspection Service.
- Diminuation Reports.
- Salvage Disposal and Negotiation Service.
- Small Claims Service.
- Claims Tracker.
Imaging ServicesThe services of IMCS include a complete vehicle damage Computerised Estimating and Desktop Imaging facility, controlled centrally from the IMCS Head Office. IMCS employ only fully trained and experienced Imaging engineers, with expert knowledge of all vehicle types included on the systems.
Systems currently installed at Head Office include: Audatex ( Auda Enterprise), Inter-est, Glassmatix, and ARCS.
Management InformationManagement Information tailored to individual requirements can be provided. Reports can include:
Daily update regarding inspection and engineers report dates.
Weekly progress reports.
Monthly statistics in Excel format giving details such as number of inspections, repair or total losses, percentages, savings, averages, and Service Level Agreement performance.
Customer tracking facility